The Decemberists LIVE in SLC!




All I can say,
Taking words from about a hundred other fans around me is,

 "fucking outstanding".

The Decemberists played last night for the Twilight Series here in Salt Lake City at the infamous Pioneer Park. Overlook from the Mormon prophets apartment. Stating this I was not prepared for the experience I had. I investigated the band (multiple Youtube searches hours before the concert) and was not entirely impressed. The reality of what Pioneer Park experienced could not have been farther from the truth.
The band blew my ear canals socks off! Truly amazing talent and performance. I have never heard anything so magnificent.
One song which gave my ears an orgasm (which I can't remember or find the name of) was a tune that started with the female member of the band banging on the drums, a hard steady beat which got the crowd jumping and later in the song led into her solo that made my jaw drop. Her tone and voice control was perfect and she nailed every high and low note she sang. The sound that came from her mouth was simply beautiful. If only I could find out the name of that song...

All in all, the concert was fulfilling. Hipsters were in full swing, drugs were in full use, alcohol was in plain sight, love was in the air (and on the ground...), music was hypnotizing, it was nothing short of amazing.
I stepped into the park and felt like I had left Utah entirely. It was like I had traveled into a new world. Salt Lake City you opened my eyes. Visit STG, and rub off on her close-minded ways. She needs to be penetrated by your free-loving spirit. Cum fast.

 (Their music made me horny what can I say.)




pictures soon to cum...


UPDATE!!!
 Pictures :) 
Enjoi

Post-Feather



Da Bright Lights







Film'n





Tree-Hugger


True Luv




2 comments: